Code of Conduct
- We observe all applicable laws and regulations at both national and international level.
- In all our dealings with government and regulatory agencies and officials we conduct ourselves in an honest and transparent manner and act in compliance with applicable laws.
Trust and respect
- We comply with laws and regulations for upholding human rights, for fair working conditions, legal minimum wages and other labour regulations.
- We condemn any form of forced labour or child labour.
- We respect the personal dignity, privacy and personal rights of our business partners and colleagues.
- We promote a working environment characterised by respect and tolerance, in which the values and dignity of each individual are recognised and all business partners and employees treat each other with courtesy, honesty and dignity.
- We prohibit any form of discrimination in hiring and employment.
- We record all business transactions, assets and liabilities in accordance with financial reporting regulations and document them. Fraud, theft, misappropriation, money laundering or terrorism financing are forbidden.
- We do not tolerate any form of bribery or corruption. We do not allow our business decisions or conduct to be influenced by gifts, invitations or other financial contributions.
- We carefully select suppliers and service providers based on objective criteria and take business decisions in the best interests of DENA.
- We observe all legal and technical specifications and standards regarding product safety.
- We see ourselves as a partner to our customers. We therefore aim to provide them with safe, flawless products and services of the highest quality.
- We comply with laws and regulations relating to health and safety in the workplace and actively assess and improve safety standards.
- We hold regular training sessions to make our employees aware of dangers in the workplace.
Data protection and intellectual property
- We act with the greatest care and in the strictest confidence and observe applicable laws and regulations relating to the collection, retention, processing or transfer of personal data.
- We appreciate the value of a company’s expertise and protect this meticulously. Confidential information is only intended for the named recipient, not for internal distribution or external publishing.
- We respect the intellectual property of business partners and competitors.
Donations and sponsoring
- As a matter of principle, we do not make donations to political parties, individual persons or organisations whose aims contradict the principles of a democratic legal system or the essence of our corporate leadership.
- As a responsible member of society, we make monetary donations and donations in kind to education and science, sport, art and culture, as well as to social and humanitarian projects.
- All donations are transparent and traceable, i.e. the identity of the recipient and the intended use of the donation are known and the reason and purpose of the donation are legally justifiable.
- In all of our business activities we consider environmental, economic and social objectives in equal measure.
- We address the needs of our business partners in order to support them on a collective basis in the long term.
- We pay special attention to the responsible use of natural resources.
- We act in accordance with the currently applicable competition laws. Fair competition is a requirement for free market development for the benefit of the common good.
- We do not enter into any agreements or coordinated practices with competitors concerning prices, price increases, conditions or capacities with the aim or consequence of impairing, limiting or distorting competition.
- We commit ourselves to the minimum wage payment to all our employees. We also expect this from our suppliers and service providers.