Current effects of the coronavirus
Unfortunately, the coronavirus is now spreading further and further from China. This also has consequences for us. Therefore, it is very important for us to inform our customers regularly and in the best possible way about our current (delivery) situation.
We have already put the following preventive measures in action:
- Implementation of strict protective measures and hygiene regulations for all employees
- no business trips to the current risk areas
- strict rules of conduct when handling products from risk areas
- limited personal contact with customers, suppliers, business partners and visitors
- Postponement or cancellation of events and fairs
How does this affect your order and delivery status?
We inform you about the current status of your orders and make every effort to ensure that you receive your products on the confirmed delivery date.
If there are restrictions in production and/or logistics and you therefore cannot be supplied on time, DENA will consider the current outbreak of disease, classified by the WHO as an international health emergency, as a case of force majeure.
We ask for your understanding